Every Tuesday at Better Endings we assemble a set of topical Prompts that you might wish to write/journal about, contemplate/ meditate, talk about, or somehow ACT upon in your daily life. This week’s Better Endings topic is Work & Career. So how might you apply the principle of Better Endings to issues surrounding your work and/or your career, or perhaps how HAVE you achieved Better Endings in past situations regarding your work or career?
Here are some prompts that come to mind for your possible consideration:
- Job searches
- Job interviews
- Your life mission (To what extent is your work/ career compatible with your life mission?)
- Creativity (How do you express your creativity wt work or through your career; can this be further enhanced?)
- Growth potentials
- Change/ improvements
- Workplace social relations
- Retirement plans
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Job loss
- Identity (Do you identify yourself in relation to your job/ career or otherwise?)
- Integration/ synthesis (How can you integrate your deepest aspirations with your work/ career goals?)
- Are you doing what you love & loving what you do?
- Future envisioning and plan for Action
I invite your Comments and Insights and Stories on these or other work/career related topics. Feel free to suggest additional prompts that come to mind.
Best Possible Endings to You!